I was talking to an old friend from high school the other day about our lives and where we are today. I realized while we were talking that I am so thankful for the life that I have. Last night I was talking to Richard about all the blessings we have and as I talked to Richard and my old friend I came to the conclusion that I honestly, truly 100% love my life. I am so thankful that I can say that with my whole heart. However, as I thought about it, I realized that I would not be this happy if it weren't for the gospel and my Savior. I know that a lot of people say this, but I am the person that I am today with the amount of happiness I have, because of the Savior. The relationship that I have with Him and my Heavenly Father is so important to me and as I talked with my friend, I realized that my happiness is because of that personal relationship that I have with them and the blessings that come with trying as hard as you can to be the best person. After talking to Richard about the conversation I had with my old friend we decided that we want to share the reason for our happiness with as many people as possible. So here it is: I am so happy because of the relationship that I have with my Savior and Heavenly Father as well as the principles of the gospel.
1 comment:
Nick and I talk about that all the time. The only real joy comes from living the gospel and have a close relationship with your Savior.
Post a Comment