Friday, April 8, 2011

Tutu or Tie?

We find out the gender of peanut on Tuesday and so I am wondering...
What do you think?

Make your votes on the poll on the side!
If it is a girl I can't wait to use that tutu I made today as a prop for our newborn photo shoot 
(It's so much cuter in person!!)
And if it's another boy I am going to make matching ties like that one for Liam and Richard! 
(my friend made this one...I didn't get a chance to finish my newborn tie today! It will be finished at the weekly craft day with my girly friends on Wednesday though!) 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

I think its a girl!!! :D
That is such a cute tutu!! I think your ready for a girl haha You need to dress her all up and make her look super cute!

Brittany said...

So...did you find out?? I think boy!

Laura said...

YAY!! So happy to hear your pregnant! For some reason I didn't know, but have been wondering! :) CONGRATS and I can't wait to hear what it is! I'm going to go with Caitlin and say Girl, just because all my friends seem to be ending up with one of each recently. Can't wait to know for sure! :)

Carrie Fowler said...

Girl!

Richard and McKenna said...

Brittany--No not yet! I find out on Tuesday so I have 3 more days!! I am SOOO anxious to know! :)