Liam is sound asleep, Richard is doing finals and I am too full from dinner to clean my house (
can you blame me? I have a baby taking up half my lower torso!) so it's time to get caught up on my
30 day blog challenge!
Day 2
The meaning behind your blog name
This is going to be quick and kind of boring. My blog name is "Richard, McKenna, William and baby!" and I think that is pretty self explanatory :) It used to be "Live, Laugh, Love" which is one of my life mottos. I want to live my life to the fullest, always laughing and loving. In fact, I even wrote a blog post about why I named our blog "Live, Laugh, Love" that you can read
HERE. But then a while back I changed it back to the names in our family because they are what mean the most to me! That is who we are, what this blog is about and the reason I write.
Day 3
A picture of you and your friends
I decided to take a spin on this one! While my family was here last week I whipped out my photo album and we started to look at old pictures, mainly so I could show them how I gave birth to my husbands clone (Liam looks almost IDENTICAL to Richard at the same age...I will have to do a post about that because its crazy how much they look alike). But I stumbled across some random pictures I have here of me and my friends back in the days of high school! I have boxes full of pictures of my high school friends and I at home in WA and only a couple made their way to ID with us, so I don't have pictures of me with some of my besties!! Especially my senior year :( But here are a few that I wanted to share! I had to take pictures of the picture because this was back in the day when digital cameras were thousands of dollars so they aren't very good quality!
Here is a quick blast from the past!! :)
 |
| Freshman year baby!! Riding on the bus to my house :) |
 |
| This was on my birthday and I think it was my 17th! |
 |
| One of MILLIONS of pictures like this! Sha-nana and Kennalicious |
 |
| GIRLS CAMP!!! Only day we wore make-up for our YCL skits! |
 |
| LOL!! At least Amber and I are being serious together! GOOD TIMES! |
 |
| More girls camp! Am, I have SOOO many pictures that I had to choose from! |
 |
| EFY! Look how tan we were!! |
 |
| Perkalicious and Kennalicious! Those were the days! :) |
 |
| Prom!! Aw Laura I miss you! :) |
 |
| My Aussie friend! I MISS YOU!!! I'll just need to come visit ;) |
 |
| And last but not least, graduation with my twin!! I am sad I don't have a picture of us and the other "twins" |
And now for the random pictures I have from my very short stint at COLLEGE right before gettin hitched!!
 |
| 80s chicks for halloween! |
 |
| Silly girls! :) |
So fun!! I loved looking through these pictures and remembering all the good times! Seriously, playing with my friends was ALL I did during high school and it was so fun! I have a lot of other good pictures I might just add tomorrow! :) GIRLS, WE NEED TO HAVE A REUNION!!!
1 comment:
Love you Kenna, so much! I am so happy for you and who you have become. Your such an inspiration.
Post a Comment