I have seen this floating around the blog world and I thought that this would be a great way to start me back into the blogging world! I really want to do better at blogging and recording more of our daily lives, rather than just huge family events. So since Liam is asleep and I need a break at the end of the day, here is day 1!
Day 1
Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Lighting the candles on my birthday cake for the celebration with my family while they were in town this week
- 1. I am VERY passionate about everything in my life. When I love something, I LOOOOVE it. When I don't like something, I HATE it.
- 2. I really enjoy a good action/suspense movie just as much as a chick flick!
- 3. I love to cook and make yummy food! Trying a new recipe is so exciting to me and changing it up/making it better is even more fun.
- 4. I love deep cleaning. Weird I know. There is so much satisfaction when you deep clean and know that it is totally clean. But I am very particular about how my house is cleaned. It can't just be picked up to be considered truly clean. It has to be scrubbed and totally deep clean to be considered "clean".
- 5. I love photography! I have been posing my siblings and taking their portraits since I can remember (honestly probably since I was 6). My dream and life goal is to one day be a wedding/portraits photographer.
- 6. I love the beach. After having lived my entire life next to the water (First 12 years were spent on the beaches in southern California, the rest on an Island in Washington or at least really close to the water) I have come to the conclusion I HAVE to live next to or very close to the water. I HATE being landlocked.
- 7. I can play the flute, piccolo, piano, sing and have also played (but cant still) the violin and the cello. My family is very musically inclined (my grandpa was a concert classical pianist, his mom was a professional singer, my mom is an amazing pianist as well etc) and playing music comes very easy for me. Needless to say, I LOVE playing/creating music. It is one of my emotional outlets whether I am stressed, really happy or sad etc.
- 8. My biggest pet peeves are judgmental people and drama! They are no fun to be around and the drama makes everything so stressful. I say we should love and accept everyone! :) I like to live a drama and stress free, HAPPY life. I am so thankful I married such an optimistic, opposite of judgmental and drama free man!! It makes my life heaven.
- 9. On that note, I am totally convinced that my husband is perfect. In every way. And TRUST ME, if you knew him as well as I did, you would 100% agree with me!!! I consider myself the downright luckiest woman in the world.
- 10. My favorite place to vacation is definitely tropical. After our honeymoon to the Caribbean, I was HOOKED.
- 11. I am a perfectionist. My house, my clothes, my hair, my food, and everything have to be "perfect". But I have to say, I have lost some of that after having a baby :)
- 12. I am one of those weird people who LOVES to be pregnant! It probably helps that I have easy pregnancies!
- 13. I am a party animal! Even if I am really tired, if there is something fun going on, I have to go! I love to do fun things and be around friends!
- 14. If I could re-live any 5 moments in my life it would be (in no order): 1. The moment when the sealer pronounced Richard and I husband and wife. That was such a powerful and special moment! 2. The moment I found out I was pregnant with my 2 babies 3. Seeing Liam (and soon baby #2!!) for the first time 4. Riding my horse through a beautiful Washington forest 5. Swimming in the waters in Haiti with Richard on our honeymoon (jeeze that was hard to pick...there are so many other ones to choose from).
- 15. I have such a special, real and tangible relationship with my Heavenly Father. I could and never will deny the fact that he loves me, watches out for me and exists. I have had WAY too many amazing experiences and also daily ones that make this a sure knowledge. I feel the same way about the truthfulness of the gospel.
- 16. (and one more obvious one I had to add): I LOVE LOVE LOVE my life!!!! My perfect husband and baby are the best things EVER!!!
I am excited to do this little challenge! I can promise you I won't have the time to do one for every day, but I am excited to do it, even if it takes me much longer than 30 days :) For any one who is interested in doing it as well, here is the outline of the days of the challenge:
day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you love
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave for a lot
day 24- your last five facebook status'
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- your favorite song
Also, I had to add this picture of Liam! I think it's so funny. Our family LOVES dairy products. Cheese, yogurt, sour cream, you name it. Especially Richard and Liam. Richard will regularly bring out a block of cheese and just bite off chunks so he doesn't have to waste time cutting or grating it. Just like this:
The thing that was so cute is I was slicing him off a piece for lunch and he was not happy unless he had the block of cheese on his tray so he could eat it like Daddy! Little man is getting very independent and sure loves to copy everything we do!



No comments:
Post a Comment