Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Training to be Rocky

Richard has been doing some really intense training with some of our best friends Trevor, Oksana and another one of Trevor's friends. Trevor is in a class where he has to train some people to become athletes. So they chose to train for boxing. They have been training really hard in the park and so I went with my camera one day and took pictures of their training. So enjoy!
Doing jumping squats.

Declined striking stomach sit-ups (Trevor hits their stomachs with something that makes their stomachs tight the whole time)
(I am so helpful! haha)
(Richard decided to do some more running and didn't do boxing that day...I will take some pictures next time he does it)
Throwing 10 lbs. medicine balls back & forth
Doing medicine ball push-up's

Richard has been having a really fun time working out with them! He loves to exercise and push himself really hard so this has been fun for him. They all are racing to see who can have the first 6 pack and the boys are racing to be able to bench 250 lbs. (they are both benching about 200 lbs. so they are neck in neck right now). I love that Richard enjoys working out because it is so good for him & it keeps him in excellent shape!

No comments: