I love photography. I always have. When I was younger I would dress my sisters up and do photo shoots. I have always been the family photographer and probably always will be. One of my dreams has always been to be a photographer and I am going to start that job officially here pretty soon! I am way excited! I love it. And I love it when people ask me to take their pictures and it's so much fun. I just took my sisters engagement pictures and we had a lot of fun. Here are some of my favorites so far (most all of them are on my facebook if you are curious). I think we are going to do another photo shoot because I LOVE taking pictures and I have good subjects so brace yourself for more pictures!
Yes, expect alot of kissy pictures & gazing into each others eyes pictures. They are engagement pictures, what can you expect?! :)
3 comments:
I love your style McKenna!
Thanks Oksana! :)
Super cute pictures! Great job!! --Jenny
Post a Comment