I know that this is belated but we spent the day with Richards parents and then driving home. But as I was talking to my Dad on the phone yesterday I realized how much I miss and love that man. He is absolutely amazing and I am so lucky that I know that anytime, no matter what, I can call my Dad and he will be excited for me and support me in everything. He is such a great example to me on so many different levels and I am so lucky. He is the spiritual giant in our family and the relationship he has with my Mom has been some of my greatest blessings in life. He treats her like a princess and watching him treat her like that, I decided as a little girl I would never settle for less. It is because of my Dad and the great example that he is, that I am as happy as I am. All of the talks that we had when I was a teenager about everything and anything has helped me become the person I am. I love him so much!! He is the greatest Dad. I am so blessed!Daddy, I miss you so much and can't wait to have a Daddy hug when I get to see you in a couple weeks! I love you with my whole heart!
love Rosie
love Rosie
The other thing that I was so grateful for yesterday was such a great father-in-law! We got to spend the weekend with my wonderful in-laws this weekend and every time I am with them I am reminded how lucky I am! Ray is such a great father-in-law and I am so grateful! We have so much fun with him, love hearing his cool stories and I just love being around him! Richard and I are so blessed to have such wonderful fathers and role models in our live! Our kids will be so lucky to have such strong and great grandpas in their lives too! Having great father figures is something that I have taken for granted, but yesterday I realized again how lucky Richard and I are!
I love this picture of our Dads! This was right after they said good-bye to us as we were leaving our reception for our honeymoon! I love how happy they look and I also love how much they like each other! It makes me so happy.





No comments:
Post a Comment