This is how we party at our house:
Eat lots of yummy food
Play with friends
And spend most of the time outside
Eat lots of yummy food
Play with friends
And spend most of the time outside
And so of course, that is how we spent the 4th! Started with a big joint breakfast with our friends, went to the parade in town (where Liam danced almost the whole time or chased/was chased by his friends), played outside, BBQ for a big joint lunch, spent a couple hours at the new water park etc. Because we played SO HARD during the day, after I put Liam to bed I crashed and slept like a baby for 12 hours! So I missed fireworks, but there is always next year right? :) We took TONS of pictures (like about 400) but I am sad because we didn't get pictures of all our awesome friends or all the festivities. But either way, here are some of my favorites...
All in all it was a WONDERFUL day spent with awesome people, eating yummy food.
Just like most every other holiday :)




















No comments:
Post a Comment