Sunday, January 23, 2011

Look who is walking!!!


Crazy!! As soon as he turned 11 months old, Liam started walking! At first he would walk about 10 steps at a time before falling down or holding on to something to steady himself. But over the past 2 weeks he has become a total pro!! Now he walks 20-30+ steps at a time without stopping or falling. Granted this video is of him walking a shorter distance/time but its still cute. He hardly crawls anymore and spends his whole day walking around exploring the house. I can't believe I have a toddler who turns a year in 2 WEEKS!!!!! WHERE HAS TIME GONE?! 
So I was totally going to write his 11 month update but then realized I have hardly taken any pictures! So sad! Of course, I have been super duper sick with an AWFUL cold since the beginning of January (seriously.) so I haven't been in the picture taking mood. I got sick for about a week then right as I started feeling better Liam got what I had and needless to say, didn't sleep much at night because he was so miserable. With  my lack of sleep I got sick AGAIN last week and finally, Liam and  I are just starting to feel semi normal again. So I am going to have to take a ton of pictures in the next couple of days to make up for it! :) 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie G. said...

My Goodness! When did he get so big! I can't believe he's almost a year old. And he's so steady!