Saturday, October 2, 2010

Newest members of our family

After gallons of spit
A few nights of less than ideal sleep
Some Orajel
Baby Tylenol
And tears
(from Liam of course)
We are proud to announce:

Liam officially has his first 2 teeth!
 See?? Aren't they cute? Sorry about two very similar pictures! I couldn't decide which one I liked better. I thought the one on the right is funny because it looks like he is taking the picture of himself! :)

And here is one of my favorite pictures of Liam to prove we are all back to normal:

Wondering why my son is just in a diaper in October?
1. It was really warm today
2. After Richard changed him he brought him out like this because...
3. He looked too cute with just his diaper on

don't stress. He only was like this for the 10 minutes we were taking pictures ;)
Photobucket

4 comments:

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

Oh cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Brittany said...

Mckenna! I love it! Haha... I always feel like I have to defend myself when Sophie is just in a diaper too! Sometimes... they just like it!

carmen said...

I love your family pix! And your baby is just the cutest!

The Long Family said...

He is really cute!!! I love his blue eyes!!