Part of Liam's nightly routine is a bath and man does he love it!
And this is how it goes...
Say hi in the mirror...
...Watch the water fill up the bathtub and get him all ready...
(See that pure excitement on his face? )
...To play, splash...
...And have the time of his little boy life!!
That little pumpkin is so funny! We went to a costume store with some of our friends to look for stuff for our Halloween costumes the other day and as I was in line checking out there was a bunch of these Halloween candy buckets. Liam saw it and went crazy. He almost launched himself out of my arms to get to it. So I gave in and bought him his favorite $1 toy! He plays with it while he eats, takes a bath and any other time he sees it! He is all ready to celebrate Halloween!! I love my little best buddy friend more than I can comprehend!!







No comments:
Post a Comment