Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween shenanigans part 1

I have been so excited for Halloween all year! Now we have a little boy to share all of our fun Halloween traditions with and make memories with! So needless to say, we have a lot of fun things going on this week! It started off with our friends 80's themed Halloween party on Saturday! It was a BLAST! We worked for a couple weeks with our friends to get our costumes finished and we are really happy with the way they turned out! 
If you can't tell, we went as Batman and Catwoman
There was a huge group of some of our good friends! I think there were about 22 people there. It was so fun to all be dressed up and feel like kids again. Here is the first half of the group while we were all playing a game:
And the second half:
And more game playing...



Sorry Kristen, I am borrowing some of your pictures! :)
One of my best friends Katy (she dressed up as Garth from Waynes world haha) did my hair and I LOVED it! Too bad none of the pictures I took that night did it justice. But here is an attempt:
And from the front:

Here is a video of most of our friends there in their costumes: 

Anyways it was A LOT of fun and there were some really awesome costumes! I am also SO thankful for good friends I could trust watching my precious little man! He was not feeling good (he has a weak version of the stomach flu) so I am glad I knew that he was with some wonderful people who were taking perfectly good care of him. I am still SO protective of him and I don't think that will ever fade! haha. We are excited for carving pumpkins, our ward party and the trunk-or-treat this week! I can't wait to see how cute Liam is in his costume!!!!!! :)

Photobucket

No comments: