So it is official. Halloween is so much more fun (if thats possible) with a baby!! Sorry this is late and a major picture over load, but that is to be expected. It's late because we have been spending all the time after Halloween planning for and celebrating our 5 year anniversary (post coming soon...it was so fun). And well the major picture overload is because I am a compulsive picture taker.
Halloween weekend was full of fun for our little family!
It started off with a trunk-or-treat at Richards work Worlds Gym (more info on that soon. I will just say he has his dream "college" job right now) and this was the pre-party photos:
 |
| He loved playing with the tag! But I love his eyes in this picture... |
And the pictures we took there:
 |
| Getting ready to go trunk-or-treating! He was so serious the whole time... |
 |
| Our cute little family! |
The next day we went to our wards Halloween party and it was so much fun! Liam was so excited and loved either crawling around with his friends or laughing at everyones costumes! But no matter what he was doing, he was so excited that night. It was darling.
 |
| We went as a family of tigers. He had face paint on too but it only lasted for the couple minute drive to the church. |
 |
| Liam and one of this best friends Tara! |
 |
| Seriously so cute. Look at his face! He loves this girl |
 |
And his other best friend Jake! I love how they are both looking at him
|
 |
| See I wasn't kidding about him being super excited the entire time we were there! Look at his face! |
The day before Halloween we had some friends over to carve pumpkins!
 |
| Of course, I forgot to take a picture until the end so all the wives and a whole couple had already left. |
 |
| Richard carved it to look like Liam. My favorite part are the 2 teeth |
Because Halloween was on Sunday, we celebrated by having a little photo shoot with his costume and our pumpkin!
 |
| Right before I took these pictures he was playing with the pumpkin and pinched off one of the teeth! |
So there you have it! A week late, but still just as cute :)
1 comment:
Liam is dang cute! Cannot believe how big he is. Love the family costumes!
Post a Comment