...you handsome
perfect
and adorable baby boy.
perfect
and adorable baby boy.
Introducing
William Knight Wadsworth
Born February 8, 2010
at 11:10pm
Weighing 9 lbs. 9 oz.
and 21 1/2 inches long
He is perfect and I love him more than words can express.
Labor story, fun details and lots of pictures coming soon.
We are completely preoccupied soaking up these first few days!
So check back.

11 comments:
McKenna he is perfect!!!
CONGRATS!! He is adorable:)
I am so happy for you guys! He is beautiful and so are you. You don't look like you just had a 9 pound baby. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations McKenna! He is absolutely adorable! And you are too with that adoring new mommy smile.
Congrats! What a big boy! I KNOW how those 9 lbrs feel! Hope your doing alright! LOVES
Congrats! I am happy for you guys!! He is so cute!
Congrats you guys! And NO FAIR about the single stretch mark!!! Such a suprise too because you're so tiny and your baby was 9 9!! So happy for you!! Can't wait to hear the story! :)
He's so adorable. I'm so happy for you guys. He's pretty big too. Congratulations Kenna and Richard. You two deserve it.
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you and Richard! Beautiful baby! ENJOY!
He is ADORABLE! 9 lbs. 9 oz. Girl you are amazing! Hope you are loving the new mom life!
Hi, Baby William! We send you our warmest congratulations, and best of wishes :) We can hardly wait to see you! Thanks for taking the time to post...we love you! You did it! Yahoo!
Post a Comment