
What an AMAZING and BLESSED year 2009 has been for us!
We started this year out with a semester of school at BYU-Idaho during which I (McKenna) finished my bachelor’s degree specializing in Psychology, Sociology and Marriage & Family studies in April! I’ am so thankful that I was able to finish my degree, which was a huge life goal of mine! After finishing school I was able to fulfill another life dream to work in the Rexburg temple as an ordinance worker! I LOVED the opportunity to spend a day once a week serving in the temple!
Also, in April we were given the WONDERFUL news that Richard was chosen to be one of 12 student teachers for the seminary teaching program which lasts for a year. We were informed by one of the men in charge that 1,000+ people tried out for the 12 paid student teaching spots they had this year and so we feel incredibly blessed that he has been given this opportunity! We will find out in April of 2010 if he is hired and he will then graduate in July with his bachelors degree after which he will start his dream career as a full-time seminary teacher! If that is not the Lord’s plan for us, he will graduate in December of 2010 then it’s off to graduate school where he will get a Masters in Business Administration and law degree.
In May we felt we should add another member to our family and we were pregnant within the month! In September we found out we are having a healthy, big baby
At the end of this wonderful year we are full of gratitude for our blessings. And at this time of year we are so grateful for the gospel and our Savior. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a great new year!
Love Richard, McKenna and baby Boy Wadsworth
No comments:
Post a Comment