Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Melts my heart every time!

I finally put together a short video of some of my favorite clips from our 20 week ultrasound.
I think it is really fun to watch so go ahead and watch our little boy William in action!

The ultrasound was done during his "quieter" or sleepy time so he is not doing his crazy aerobics that he does during his "active" times! Now I know why I seem to feel him all day...he is kicking and moving around even while he is sleeping or during his "quieter" times! Also when you see the whole screen move/bounce it's me laughing! :)
And Just in case you were wondering what you were watching:
The first part is when we found out he was a boy, next part is a cool clip where you can see his face, another is the view of his profile which includes him drinking the amniotic fluid (she was looking at his heart when he started drinking), and the last is a clip of his hands.
Enjoy!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

arent those so fun i had one done with my first pregnancy! it was amazing, so glad ya'll got that great expierence!

-brenda

Anonymous said...

oh i realized afer watching that it was not a 4-d ultrasound, you should look into those you'd love it, mine was just incredible. thank you for sharing the clip though made me smile i'm so happy for ya'll


-brenda....again haha

Katie G. said...

Mckenna that was precious! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jeff and Carol said...

Your ultrasound tech is really good. The machine they used must have been a newer one too. Mine looks all.. old. Haha.

Cute little man!

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

That is crazy that you got to see all of that. You could even see his 5 fingers. So fun!!!

Richard and McKenna said...

Brenda-- yeah ultrasounds are amazing!! I was thinking about doing a 4-D when I am like 32 weeks along because it's so cute to see their chubby cheeks!
Katie-- Thanks!! you're such a sweetheart!
Carol--their ultrasound is newer and the tech was awesome! She's been doing ultrasounds since I was born so she knew a lot of cool stuff!
Nicole-- It was SO fun! We got to see pretty much every part of his body! It was hard to decide which parts to put in the video! This was only 3 min. of the 14 min. ultrasound. It's crazy that he is already so much bigger!