Of apple cinnamon candles that make our house
smell like we are constantly cooking delicious desserts
It was so cute...today we walked in our apartment and our candle had been turned on. Richard said "wow, it seems so homey in here!"
Of making things like caramels
this is the treat I brought to Richard's seminary classes to celebrate that we are having a boy. I brought them almost 3 weeks late, but I think they were worth the wait!
and Caramel apples to eat while carving pumpkins

We started a tradition last year of making caramel apples while we carve pumpkins. I used leftover caramel from when I made the caramels from Richard's class. I was trying to finish cleaning the house so Richard put the caramel on the apples which is why they don't look so pretty but trust me they are DANG good (and yes we used forks
because the sticks are frustrating).
Of getting together with good friends and carving pumpkins!!

The Oaks brought the biggest pumpkins! I wish I had gotten a pic of their finished product cause they were cool!
The Sawyers and Richard! I sadly didn't get a picture of my sister & her hubby. (sorry about the quality of this pic...our camera is useless. A good camera is my only Christmas list item!!)
Richard's pumpkin (on the left) and my brother-in-laws pumpkin! Richard carved this pumpkin totally free hand! he's that talented! haha Jake's pumpkin is Jack from Nightmere before Christmas and if my camera wasn't totally junk you would be able to see how cool it looks!
Of roasting pumpkin seeds
and watching the leaves outside our apartment fall off the trees
(of course this makes me a little sad because I think the trees full of green leaves are so beautiful)!
It is officially fall at our house and I LOVE it!

3 comments:
Thanks for a fun night. We love doing stuff with you guys.
SO FUN! I love this time of year too! You will definitely need a good camera when your little guy comes I hope Santa brings you one!
Mmmhmmm I have to agree with rich i love the smell of "homey!" It is the best!!
Post a Comment