We went ice skating (finally!!) with some of our best friends Mark & Nicole Oaks, my sister (who is also my bestest best friend...I am so lucky) & her new boyfriend (who is actually Marks little brother! haha), Nicole's little sister & her boyfriend and Nicole's little brother & his date. It was a LOT of fun!! It was really cold though, so we didn't stay too long (about an hour). Then we went back to the Oak's house and had hot chocolate & watched a movie. It was so much fun and we had a blast with our good friends. I wish I would have taken more pictures but it was so cold it was hard to not wear my bulky (but warm) gloves and it is hard to skate & take pictures (well, I guess I am not that good yet). It was funny because at first, Richard and I could barely stay up and then by the end we were racing each other and so I hope we can get time to go again! And the only person who fell was me of course...I was totally standing still along the side and I saw Richard coming quickly, and even not aimed at me but for some reason without thinking I lost my balance and landed on my knees! It was so funny & random and luckily it didn't hurt at all. What a night!
Us!Haha we tried to take this picture as we were skating...that took talent.
Which is why my face looks all distorted...
My sister & her boyfriend putting their skates on too!
Look how cute he is!
Nicole!(her sister & boyfriend are in the background...I didn't get a chance to take a picture of every couple...sad!)

2 comments:
How fun! I'd love to take our little family ice skating.
What fun to go in a big group with good friends! I'd love to go ice skating too, but am nervous about being out in the cold for so long (you know how back in Washington they set up ice rinks in tents, so it's a bit warmer). We should just do it though, and will have to give you a call if we do! --Jenny
Post a Comment