Well, everytime we come home to visit, Richard gets seriously injured! Last time he about cut his big toe off (ok, so I am over exaggerating...I am a wife so of course I over exaggerate) and now he has a broken nose! We were playing a really fun game that we made up with a group of friends we all named "Ninja Tag". Richard's nose ended up having a running collision with someones forehead. His nose lost. The bone in the bridge of his nose penetrated the skin enough to cut the other persons forehead. There was a lot of blood and I heard the cracking noise from about 100 feet away... But of course, as we all know Richard, won't go to the doctor and acted like nothing happened. I managed to push some advil down his throat after he stuck a stick up his nose to reset the bone as he smiled the entire time. No joke. I think he only took the advil because I was about in tears to see him hurting. He has the biggest pain tolerance that I have ever heard of.
and after! I didn't get a good picture of the cut, but thats probably a good thing. Its pretty gnarly and gross...In more positive news, I found a song that I love and totally is how Richard and I feel about each other! Its called "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and is on our playlist at the bottom of our blog. Check it out--its adorable. Along with "Unforgettable", its our song!
Also, our play is coming along really well. I am really excited! Hopefully I will remember to take some pictures soon. The absolute best part is we get to spend all day together as work... :)
3 comments:
OK..YOUR CRAZY!!! ha!!! I can'tr believe it, I broke my nose I was in pain for weeks, richard your soo tough, or maybe I'm just a woosey...Hehe! ANyways I hope the heeling process goes well...and listen to Mckenna...WIVES KNOW BEST!!!!
amen sista ;)
That stinks! Mark broke his nose at the MTC. His nose is straight, but he has a weird mark on it.
Wish we could come see your play, hope the video turns out. Good luck!
Post a Comment