Monday, August 25, 2008

And it's in the bag!

Wow!! It's over! Bittersweet though... It was such a great experience. Our cast was a lot of fun and so we will miss hanging out with them all the time. The last showing was the best and it was so fun to go out on such a bang! Everyone was totally on the ball and the acting was great. Luckily that was the only night we could get taped (we were always running around like chickens with their heads cut off so I kept forgetting). But I am glad to have a normal life again. Its hard to explain how much work and energy it takes to write/direct/be in charge of a play. This is why hardly anyone ever does it. Its so much work!! But it's cool to have an original play under our belt! Once again, I put some of our pictures on facebook, and I don't have time to put them on here. Here is the link. I promise to get the pictures on here sometime, but it won't be anytime soon :)

In other news, we found out that we have to leave earlier than planned (sad day) because Richard's grandma, Mootie passed away and her funeral is on Saturday. It is very sad to have her pass away because she was such an amazing woman and such a strength to the family, but it is so comforting to know that she is with her husband and in a better place. It is so wonderful to know that we will see her again and that death is not the end.
Mootie, we love you.

No comments: