So today is day 5 of our performances and so far its going great! Our cast has been doing such a good job; we are really proud of them. We have two more performances tomorrow which is so weird...it's almost over! We are having a lot of fun at the performances and it definitely makes all the work worth it when you watch something you created be acted on stage so well. Every night things get better and better and more smooth. We have also had a lot of fun playing a game called "Ninja Tag" (which we made up with some of our friends) after the shows. It was while playing that game that Richard broke his nose (which is healing well). I put some of our pictures from ninja tag on facebook, and so here is the link if you want to see them. I don't have time to put them on facebook and our blog. I still can't believe we pulled it off and it is going so well! What an epic/fun summer.

1 comment:
Congratulations! I'm so glad the show is going so well! Can't wait to see it too (on video)! --Jenny
Post a Comment