Here are most of the pictures from our Disneyland trip (by the way: the slide show does put little marks on the pictures to make it look antiqued)! We are doing really good as we enjoy Washington and all of the perks here. We are working hard to finish the script and so far it is going really well which is making us super excited to watch it all come together! Also, I am teaching myself "My Fathers Favorite" on the piano (the cool song from Sense and Sensibility) which is so gorgeous! Its so nice to have a piano to practice on...
So the other night we started to think seriously about where we want our life to be and we are both entertaining the thought of changing our majors. Richard is thinking about switching his undergrad to computer information technology with a minor in marriage & family studies and then getting a MBA and law degree (JD). That way he can do a lot of the things that he has wanted to do which includes a future in politics. He still wants to take the 2 remaining classes for seminary teaching so he can keep that door open as well. The other nice thing is that he could be completely graduated in about 4 years with a bachelors and two majors. We are still praying and thinking, but so far we feel really good about that decision. I am also thinking about switching back to accounting because in order to do anything that I want with psychology I have to go to graduate school (which I wouldn't mind), but if I did accounting I could support the two of us with a good income while he was in graduate school. It will add some more semesters for me, but it would be nice to have a job that I could fall back on if anything happened to Richard and something I could do to make good money after our kids leave the home. Life is such an adventure...especially as a college student! :)
But we are doing awesome!! I LOVE spending this much time with my best friend!! We are SO happy with where we are in life and all the blessings we have.
So the other night we started to think seriously about where we want our life to be and we are both entertaining the thought of changing our majors. Richard is thinking about switching his undergrad to computer information technology with a minor in marriage & family studies and then getting a MBA and law degree (JD). That way he can do a lot of the things that he has wanted to do which includes a future in politics. He still wants to take the 2 remaining classes for seminary teaching so he can keep that door open as well. The other nice thing is that he could be completely graduated in about 4 years with a bachelors and two majors. We are still praying and thinking, but so far we feel really good about that decision. I am also thinking about switching back to accounting because in order to do anything that I want with psychology I have to go to graduate school (which I wouldn't mind), but if I did accounting I could support the two of us with a good income while he was in graduate school. It will add some more semesters for me, but it would be nice to have a job that I could fall back on if anything happened to Richard and something I could do to make good money after our kids leave the home. Life is such an adventure...especially as a college student! :)
But we are doing awesome!! I LOVE spending this much time with my best friend!! We are SO happy with where we are in life and all the blessings we have.



1 comment:
Glad you're having such a great time!
One comment on Computer Science. Before diving into that major, I recommend that you take the first course in computer programming, and see if that is something that seems fun. :)
--- Eric
Post a Comment