Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why I smile

This is my most favorite candid picture ever. Maybe favorite picture period.
I am so blessed. There are SO many times that I am taken aback by how many wonderful blessings that are in my life. My perfect husband, cutest and most wonderful little man, the (very active) baby growing inside of me, all of our friends (near and far), our ward, and even this stage in our life as students. Among MANY MANY other things. And even the not so apparent wonderful things like our little apartment, having to be frugal students, bundling up like its still the middle of winter when we go outside etc. are reminders that we have been blessed that Richard is able to educate himself and get a great job, he is able to go to a great school.... I have so many reasons to smile. 

But my greatest reason for my joy and happiness is my wonderful little family! 
Being crazy after the little man went to sleep
Love him FOREVER.
And last but not least, 2 videos of little man from last weekend (sorry I couldn't decide which was cuter):

Don't pass up this one! Its REALLY cute:

I have never been happier.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

Familys are such blessings! Your little guy is so darling :) Congrats on the baby on the way!!