Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Can't believe it's December!

Well I had just finished my post, and lost it. So this is basically what it said, but I have a lot of things to get done so it might be shorter...

Well, as I was looking at my blog the other day I realized that with it's fall colors and thankgiving theme, it was already time to change my blog again! I can't believe how quick this year has gone! It feels like just yesterday it started, and now 2008 is almost over. I guess thats what happens when you are having a blast!

Also, Richard and I have made a new monthly goal to get on a better sleeping schedule so we have been getting up at 6:30. Holy cow, I told Rich last night that I hope it is like exercising where the first couple of days are hard but then it get's easier because by like 9:00 last night I could hardly stay awake and there was no way I was going to go to bed at 10...I have a life I swear! But, I am excited because I really think that it will be good because we will get more done and we need to get ready for next semester (which is going to be packed)!

I also realized that I am 2 tags behind! I saw them right as the break was starting, and I didn't have time to do them until now. So here they are:

Tag #1: I was tagged by my friend Katherine to put my fourth picture from the fourth folder of our pictures which is...
This was fourth of July this year! We were waiting for my family to get ready to leave and I whipped out our camera. We were going to BI (where my grandparents live) to have a family picnic and then watch the fireworks in Seattle from their dock. Needless to say, we were really excited!
I tag: Caitie, Janna, Debra, Marisa, Cassie and anyone else!!

Tag #2: I was also tagged by an old friend Jenny (who was in my ward when I was a teenager) and here are the instructions: If you are a blogger you now have a mission. As soon as you read this, drop everything, grab your camera and take pictures of where you blog from. NO CLEANING!!! THEN, tag some lucky ducks and spread the love.
I took this picture when I first saw the tag, and am now finally getting it on a post...haha
So I was in the middle of lunch (salsa & chips...mmm...) hence the dishes (yes I know they are ghetto but I was starving and those dishes were the first I saw). Also, since we are off-track and taking internet classes to graduate sooner, we keep our labtops on our kitchen table. In our last apartment we had a little work space in another room all offical and everything, but we never used it. For some reason we both like using this table instead and it has stuck. Even with a second bedroom now, we just used that for other things. haha O well! Luckily we have a little breakfast nook where we like to eat dinners or else this could be a problem or very annoying to have to put our computers away every night before dinner!

I tag: Amanda, Jenny, Jen R, Kirsten, Katherine and anyone else!!

Also...I am wondering if this new blog set-up is too busy...if you think it is let me know, because I might change it...

P.S. my dear sister wrote an amazing tribute to my Dad, which I whole heartedly agree with. I feel the exact same way, and I am so glad that I can say that I am blessed with this amazing father too. Here is the link: click here So now you can know that when I say that I have an amazing family, I am not pulling your leg...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

McKenna... you are so dang cute. I saw your picture and couldn't figure out why Richard was wearing a hoodie on the 4th! Then I read you were on the island and it all made sense... haha :)