I know it was a while ago, but that ok! :) Valentines this year was really fun!! We had a lot of homework that week and a day off on the next monday so we were planning to just have a special dinner that night and do other fun activities on our day off. I wanted to do something for Richard on valentines day so I asked him if he had anything planned and he said that he was waiting for Monday to do anything because he was so busy. I was a little bit sad. However, while I was at work, my boss came into my office and she said she needed some help. I assumed it was regarding something we had been working together and started to head toward her office. She told me that she needed me in the back room, and I started to get really confused. As I walked into the backroom I saw Richard standing there with a bouquet of GORGEOUS roses (which he totally planned and put together so that every color and the number of the roses had a special meaning...he's so romantic!), a valentines balloon, a bottle of Martinellis and his guitar! He proceeded to play a song he had written me on his guitar and it melted my heart!! Apparently he had been planning that all week but told me he was too busy to really throw me off which worked very well. :) We then came home and made a WONDERFUL steak and shrimp fondu with our own delicious special cheese recipe we made up and had chocolate fondu for dessert with strawberries and pineapple (our favorite fruit to use with chocolate fondu). We do fondu every year for valentines to celebrate our first date which was fondu dinner and dessert in the forest. Then we watched a chick flick (yes, my husband is absolutely amazing!!!) and of course, slacked on our homework(dont worry, we still got A's). It was such a blast!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment