Last week we had a competition for our ballroom class which was a lot of fun! We hadn't practiced our waltz routine for about a week and a half because I had not been feeling well and so we went into the competition with only one practice right before. We weren't expecting to make it through the first wave, and were just doing it to have fun. We were surprised when we made it through the first and second wave and got 6th place!! We were NOT expecting that we would get 6th place out of 24 couples. We love our ballroom class. It is such a blast! Also my birthday was last week and Richard took me shopping and I got some way cute summer clothes which was a lot of fun. I love to shop, so it was a nice present! We also went dancing and watched a movie after we went shopping. It was a nice break of school and all the stress! I have the best husband!! :)

1 comment:
That is really cool, congrats!
Post a Comment