Hello family and friends! We have finally joined the blog bandwagon! We decided that as we are so busy it would be nice to be able to update everyone periodically about our lives! We are doing really well going to school in Idaho. We have been quite busy with school and work, but it is nice going to school together. We learn some awesome things as we attend the same classes! We are really excited for the summer because we have some really cool plans. Our third semester here at school is almost over and we can't believe we have been here for a year now! We had a lot of fun taking two dance classes (a social dance and a ballroom dance class) and Richard also was on the school wrestling team. We have found out that we love ballroom dancing together and after taking a couple more classes we are hoping to join the ballroom dance team here at school! Its been a great time in our lives together. We hope that all is well!
9 comments:
Nice to see you in the blogging community. Hope all is well and you are having fun in Rexburg!
~The Party of Five
Yay for the blog! I love updating ours and reading our friend's blogs. Thanks for letting us know about your blog!
I love your blog, you guys did a good job on it! It's so much fun being in the blogging community...welcome!
cute blog!
Hey do you guys mind naming our link the party of five just to keep us anonomous. I am stearing clear of giving our names out for the kids sake. Thanks a bunch
Yay! I love blogs. I am able to keep in touch with people sooo much more easily. :) I love to post on my blog, and I am sure you will enjoy it as well. :)
Friends will you change my name to something else to Cassie or Cass don't put my last name on it! Thanks Friends! Your blog is really cute by the way you will have to add video's of you guys dancing!
Hey you guys! SO excited to see you have a blog. Nick and I hope to see you guys at the reunion!
You are so darling. It was great to see your blog. I haven't learned to do all the cool stuff you've done on yours, so I am really impressed! Looks great.
Miss you! --Theresa
Post a Comment